Once you’ve created an account, find the item you would like to purchase. Select the quantity then click “Add to Cart”. You will be able to change the quantity in your shopping cart. Enter the quantity, then click “Update”. You can also remove an item, simply click on the x under “Remove”.
When you’ve completed shopping, click on the “Checkout” button.
Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed through the checkout process. Please note that you may change the contents of your shopping cart during checkout prior to clicking on Submit Order. Once an order is submitted, we are unable to modify or cancel.
Immediately after you have successfully placed your order with www.iangawlerwebstore.com, you will receive an e-mail that contains information regarding the details of your order. The order confirmation e-mail is your receipt that can be printed for your records.
Check the status of your order anytime online by clicking on Order Status. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours before tracking information appears on the carrier’s website.
Pending – Order received (unpaid)
Failed – Payment failed or was declined (unpaid)
Processing – Payment received and stock has been reduced- the order is awaiting fulfilment
Completed – Order fulfilled and complete – requires no further action
On-Hold – Awaiting payment – stock is reduced, but you need to confirm payment
Cancelled – Cancelled by a website administrator or the customer – no further action required
Refunded – Refunded by a website administrator – no further action required
Tracking the Progress of your Order:
To track the progress of your order go to My Account, login to your account and view the order status.
• Risk of loss, damage and title for merchandise shipped internationally will pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. Damaged items delivered through international shipping methods will not be replaced or refunded. We are not responsible for customs clearance, delays or compliance. Please check with your local customs office to ensure that your order complies with local customs regulations.
• International orders are shipped via Australia Post International Mail. Australia Post International shipping method does not provide tracking information.
• When using Australia Post International Mail you will receive a custom form number which appears on a Customs Douane (CN22). This is NOT a tracking number.
• For shipping charges, please refer to International Shipping (we currently ship to selective countries, please check International Shipping for a complete list). Shipping charges do not include duties or taxes. By law we are required to disclose the full value of the package contents. Please check with your local customs office for detail information.
• Estimate delivery time is 6-12 days for Australian orders. Estimate delivery time is 14-20 days for other international orders.
• Free shipping promotion does not apply to international orders including New Zealand orders.
• We do not accept returns and exchange on international orders including New Zealand orders.
Shopping for your next workshop or meditative event, you can choose from the many products featured on our site or send a Ian Gawler Webstore Gift Certificate (Coming soon). You may place a special order with us at anytime. Simply contact us (via the contact page on this site). Please allow 24 to 48 business hours to process your order.
Availability: Not all products are available for special order. This can be discussed once you have contacted us about Special Order products.
Minimum Orders: Special orders require a minimum purchase quantity, which will be discussed as per the contact note above.
Delivery Options: Please refer to our Shipping and International Shipping instructions.
Payment Terms: Prepayment is accepted with credit cards via paypal or direct via paypal.
Contact Info: For further questions, please contact Customer Service.
We accept the following forms of payment via paypal:
- Paypal Account
Australian law requires that we charge applicable GST on orders shipped to addresses in Australia.
This site is best viewed with a minimum monitor resolution of 1024 x 768. Although color images are intended to reflect color to the best of its ability, please note that monitors display colors differently based upon their settings. Please feel free to contact us with questions about specific colors and we’ll be happy to provide you with any additional description that is available.
Occasionally, an item may be temporarily out of stock. Our stock is replenished on a weekly basis depending on the particular item and brand. We do, however, have backorders enabled so you can order out of stock items at anytime.
Canceling and Modifying Orders:
Before you place your order, you can view the contents and the total amount in your shopping cart. Once your order has been successfully submitted, the order will be in a “Processing” status. This means your order has been sent to our warehouse. Once our warehouse begins to pack your order, the order will be in a “In Progress” status. When the order is completed and ready to ship, the status will then change to “Completed” and you will receive an email confirmation.
Our order-fulfillment and shipping systems are designed to get orders on their way quickly and efficiently. We will begin to process your order immediately after you click the Submit Order button. Therefore, an order CANNOT BE CANCELLED OR MODIFIED once it is submitted.
You can return your items for a store credit. For more information on returns, please visit our Returns & Exchanges Policy.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.