Meditation for Children
Full title: 'Meditation for Children - Practical Tools for Bright Kids'
Authors: Dr Ruth Gawler & Dr Ian Gawler
- Format: Digital Audio MP3
- Running Time: Three tracks for approximately 52 mins.
- Catalogue Number: DIG-CDM7
Meditation for Children is an audio recording made specifically with the needs of modern children in mind.
Drs Ruth and Ian Gawler, experienced parents themselves, recognise the benefit of guidance by a parent and the invaluable gift we can give children in teaching them meditation. There is an introductory track to explain how parents can lead their children in these exercises, which many find helpful when starting their children with meditation.
Please note: Most children over the age of fourteen years will be well suited to the adult range of audio recordings.
DIG-CDM7 contains 3 tracks:
- the Progressive Muscle Relaxation Meditation with instructions for the guide. (Recommended ages: 3 to 8 years.)
- a meditation based on the well proven White Light Meditation for helping to clear away worries or illness. (Recommended ages: 7 to 14+ years.)
- the imagery meditation called 'Finding Your Tree'. (Recommended ages: 7 to 14 years.)
BUY A BUNDLE & SAVE!
The Meditation Digital Download Bundle is comprised of all 7 titles in the 'Meditation Range'. You can order all releases in one purchase and in doing so, you're buying at a discounted price.
Simply click the 'Add to Cart' button to start your purchase now.