Eating For Recovery
Full title: 'Eating For Recovery - How to Use your Food as a Part of a Healing Program.'
Dr Ian Gawler
- Format: Digital Audio MP3
- Running Time: One track for approximately one hour and ten mins.
- Catalogue Number: DIG-CDH4
To save money scroll to the bottom of this page, for Bundle Offers.
Are you confused? Seeking healing and not sure what to eat?
Ian Gawler recovered from cancer over 35 years ago. Food made a major contribution. Ian went on to become a pioneer in Mind-Body Medicine. Now he speaks with over 30 years of experience gained from helping thousands of people using his Healing Diet.
This audio recording is well informed by current research and delightfully practical.
- the choices you need to consider
- how to make informed decisions
- the four principles of an anti-cancer diet
- essential ingredients for the Healing Diet
- how to detox and why bother?
- anti-cancer foods to incorporate into every day
- the place for juices and supplements
- how to make your body "cancer-unfriendly"
- the keys to enjoying eating well
Please Note: This audio recording builds upon the information on Ian's CDW4 "Eating Well, Being Well", the audio recording that outlines the basic principles and elements of good nutrition. For those dealing with cancer, you need both audio recording's for completeness.
BUY A COLLECTION & SAVE!
The Healing Digital Download Collection is comprised of all 5 titles in the 'Healing Range'. You can order all releases in one purchase and in doing so, you are buying at a discounted price.
Simply click the 'Add to Cart' button to start your purchase now.